- Open Doors, access panels and hatches on parked airplanes can be potential safety hazards for airline personnel unaware of the opening.
- The EMBRAER E170/E175, E190/E195 Barrier Door nets are designed to be fitted into both passenger doors, baggage doors, emergency exits and the service door openings of the Aircraft whilst maintenance work is carried-out in Aircraft Hangers.
- No tools are required to fit these door nets, so they can be quickly fitted without any delay (see instruction manual for installation details).
- The purpose of the door net is to provide a visual safety measure, to alert the personnel working inside of the aircraft that care should be taken when working in close proximity to door openings.
- Can be used when the doors are left open to cool the aircraft in high temperatures. Negates the requirement of the air-conditioning, which is both a cheaper and a greener solution.
|Door Key (refer to Figure 2)||Door Description||Part No.|
|Passenger Entry Front Door||239CA29|
|CDF||Crew Entry Front Door||240CA29|
|PDR||Passenger Entry Rear Door||241CA29|
|CDR||Crew Entry Rear Door||242CA29|
EMBRAER E170/E190 (238CA29) BARRIER DOOR NETS SET