- Single or dual cell systems
- Single or dual point hook systems
- Load cell accuracy of up to 1%
- Load pin accuracy of up to 3%
- Conventional Indicator or MFD
- Compliant to MIL-STD-810C (Load cells)
- Compliant to RTCA/DO-160F (signal conditioner)
- Compliant to RTCA/DO-178 Level B (software)
The Aircraft Load Monitoring System consists of a Cargo Hook compatible Load Sensor, Digital Signal Conditioner or (Digital Output to MFD) and Interface Cables.
A Separate Signal Conditioner is Available to accept Inputs from the Load Sensors and Output to a digital Indicator or Glass Cockpit Display.