The HYDROCAL 1001+ is a permanently installed composite gas-in-oil sensor for the analysis of the following dissolved key fault gases (TDCG = Total Dissolved Combustible Gases):
|Fault Gas||TDCG Contribution|
|Hydrogen (H2)||approx. 20 %|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||approx. 30 %|
|Methane (CH4)||< 5 %|
|Acetylene (C2H2)||100 %|
|Ethylene (C2H4)||approx. 32 %|
|Ethane (C2H6)||< 5 %|
To provide an even more comprehensive transformer monitoring solution, the HYDROCAL 1001+ analyses additionally the content of moisture (H2O) in the transformer oil.
The integration of 6 relevant key gases into a total weighted gas concentration and the measurement of Moisture in oil enables the HYDROCAL 1001+ to react to most transformer faults and makes the device to a compact and cost-effective tool used for early transformer fault detection and preventative maintenance.
- Composite measurement of Hydrogen (H2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Methane (CH4), Acetylene (C2H2), Ethylene (C2H4), Ethane (C2H6) and dissolved Moisture (H2O) in the transformer oil
- Relay outputs with light indicators showing potential alerts
- Easy and fast installation without any operational interruption of the transformer
- Compact and resistant design for long lasting usage
- Communication interfaces ETHERNET 10/100Mbit/s (copperwired or fibre-optical) and CAN bus to support proprietary communication protocols and to be prepared for sub-station communication protocols MODBUS®TCP and CANopen