The main contact channels can also measure the resistance value of pre-insertion resistors if they are present within the circuit breaker. Test results can be printed on the 80 mm optional thermal printer in tabulated and graphical form. In-depth CB analysis is possible using DV-Win analytical software which comes as standard with all DV Power instrumentation.
- Timing and motion measurement
- 12 timing channels (3×4) for main and resistive contacts
- 6 timing channels for auxiliary inputs
- 6 coil control channels
- 3 transducer input channels
- 6 additional analog input channels
- Built-in Micro Ohmmeter 500A
- Dynamic resistance measurement
- Detailed analysis of test results using DV-Win software
DV-Win allows graphical presentation of measurements and timing test results using cursors and powerful zoom functions for detailed analysis. Colours, grids, scales and positioning of the test data are all controlled by the user. DV-Win supports an automatic unit conversion (e.g. cycles to seconds or mm to inches). The test records can be exported into all mainstream file formats.