- Simple & easy to operate
- Timing and motion measurement
- 6 timing channels for main and resistive contacts
- 3 timing channels for auxiliary inputs
- Resistance measurement of pre-insertion resistors
- 4 Analog Inputs + 1 Transducer Input
- Supports both digital and analog transducers
- Detailed analysis of test results using DV-Win software
Circuit Breaker Analyzer & Timer CAT64 is a standalone or a PC-controlled digital instrument for condition assessment of the circuit breakers. It is intended for testing timing and travel on circuit breakers with two breaks per phase.
The timing channels records closing and opening of the main, resistor, and auxiliary contacts. CAT64 records graphs of both the open and close coil currents and displacements of the HV and MV circuit breaker moving parts
Viewing and overlaying several graphs for complete and easy test result comparison. Selecting the measurement points and intervals using two available cursors. Zoom and pan graph feature. Specific test sequence setup. Customized configuration of test result graphs.
For the CAT form of DV-Win software there is Help menu available, with detailed instructions and explanations of all functions and features.