TRT63C is a three-phase, fully automatic test set specially designed for turns ratio, phase shift and excitation current measurements of power, distribution and instrument transformers. TRT63C determines transformer turns ratio by accurately measuring the voltages across the unloaded transformer windings and then displaying a ratio of these voltages.
- Test voltages from 1 V AC up to 250 V AC
- Ratio range 0,8 – 50 000
- The best ratio accuracy of 0,03%
- Built-in tap changer control unit
- Built-in USB flash drive
- True three-phase and single-phase test
- Automatic vector group detection
- Detailed analysis of test results using DV-Win software
- Pre-programming test-plans deploying DV-Win software
- Lightweight – only 9 kg
TRT63C is the most accurate turns ratio tester on the market. True three-phase test voltage allows testing any type of transformer, including special transformers like phase shifting, arc furnace, rectifier transformers, etc.
The software provides numerous advantages, such as downloading test results from the instrument, acquisition of test results, creating graphs for easier analysis, creating test reports and saving them in several different formats.
All results are displayed both numerically and graphically, making analysis as easy as possible. Test report, generated with single click, can be quickly customized, and directly printed or saved.