The RMO-TW Series are portable and lightweight instruments designed for winding resistance measurement of inductive test objects and for on-load tap changer verification. The injection of current and discharge of energy from the test object are both automatically regulated. The three independent channels enable testing of three windings in series. This instrument enables measurements of winding resistance in every tap position of an on-load tap changer without discharging between the tests. Problems with switching of the OLTC, such as interruption, can be detected with these measurements.
Key features of the RMO50TW are:
- Three resistance measurement channels
- One temperature measurement channel
- Test current of 5 mA to 50 A DC
- Accuracy of 0.1 %
- Lightweight at 8.5 kg
- On-load tap changer verification
- Automatic resistance measurement for the Heat Run test
- Rapid automatic demagnetisation
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Resistance measurement of transformers, rotary machines and non-inductive objects
DV-Win software is included in the purchase price, and all updates are free of charge. The intuitive software enables remote control of the RMO-T unit during test. DV-Win facilitates in-depth analysis of test results which can be displayed numerically and graphically on a PC or within an automatically generated report. It is possible to export all test data into all mainstream file types.