The RMO-TD Series of Tap Changer Analysers and Timers are designed for winding resistance measurements of inductive objects and tap changer analysis. This series can perform a simple, quick and reliable transformer on-load tap changer condition assessment. It enables measurements of winding resistance in every tap position, current ripple values (percentage of a current drop during a tap change) and transition times during the tap changes. Problems with any connections, contacts, or selector/diverter switch operation (tap change with interruption) can be detected with these measurements.
Key features of the RMO60TD are:
- On-load tap changer dynamic resistance measurement
- Three resistance measurement channels
- One temperature measurement channel
- Automatic resistance measurement
- Test current of 5 mA to 60 A DC
- Heat Run test
- Rapid automatic demagnetization
- Tap changer motor current monitoring channel
- Automatic discharge circuit
- Built-in tap changer control unit
- Lightweight at 14 kg
DV-Win software is included in the purchase price, and all updates are free of charge. The intuitive software enables remote control of the RMO-T unit during test. DV-Win facilitates in-depth analysis of test results which can be displayed numerically and graphically on a PC or within an automatically generated report. It is possible to export all test data into all mainstream file types.