- Open Doors on parked airplanes can be potential safety hazards for airline personnel unaware of the opening.
- No tools are required to fit these door nets, so they can be quickly fitted without any delay.
- The purpose of the door net is to provide a visual safety measure, to alert the personnel working inside of the aircraft that care should be taken when working in close proximity to door openings.
- The Aircraft Door Barrier net is suitable to be fitted to the front and rear passenger exit doors, see Figure 1, Door 1R, 4R, 1L and 4L.
- The aircraft door barrier net is fitted to 4 off aircraft door brackets located around each aircraft door frame shown in Figure 1.
- Can be used when the doors are left open to cool the aircraft in high temperatures. Negates the requirement of the air-conditioning, which is both a cheaper and a greener solution.